In the third periodical issue of Electra Street, we feature “Letters from Afar” essays by NYU Abu Dhabi students and alums. Charles Siebert served as the issue’s guest editor.
- Foreword by Carol Brandt
- “Introduction” by Charles Siebert
- “Berlin Fever: Searching for the Heart of Swing” by Valeriya Golovina
- “A Rising Hope for Ghana” by Tyler Headley
- “Femicide” by Jocilyn Estes
- “Farming the Conflict” by Leslie Gray
- “Ephemeral People” by Zoe Jane Patterson
- “H” by Nikolaj Nielsen
- Afterword by Cyrus R. K. Patell
Check back next week for a link to a “Letters from Afar” podcast featuring guest editor Charles Siebert and author Zoe Jane Patterson.
Hard copies (gratis) are available by request from the Office of the Dean of Arts & Humanities, NYU Abu Dhabi, Building A6, First Floor. Email your request to email@example.com.
Electra Street accepts unsolicited manuscripts. Our preferred length for articles and short fiction is 3,000 words. Articles should treat scholarly subjects of current interest, but be written with general readers in mind. Electra Street uses US-style punctuation and spelling. Citations should follow the latest edition of The Chicago Manual of Style.
Send queries or submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.